Sunday, January 15, 2012

Time Machine Update

Hola <3 How's it going? Good? Great. Me? Wellllll, I'm glad you asked. It just so happens I have been experiencing those old winter blues. So, I decided to do a little time traveling this past week. I went back a few years to the 90's. (Not literally) I'm still physically present in 2012, but mentally I have checked out. I have been  listening to only 90s music, and remembering things from the 90's. It's been fun & quite refreshing. If your in a *blah* mood, try it. You'll thank me later. Anyway, a new week is approaching and I will be experiencing the 80s. This time around I am going to do things a little differently though...not only will I be serenading myself with the sounds of the 80's..I'm gonna be sporting some 80's trends.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment